Subject: INVITATION AND REGISTRATION - INFORMAL COMPET BUDAPEST 8th & 9th July 2024 (REGISTRATION DEADLINE 20th JUNE 2024)
From: "Informal Compet \(NGM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Informal Compet \(NGM\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 11:51:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20th JUNE 2024, please see details in PIN

Dear Colleague,

I hereby invite you and your delegation for an informal COMPET Council 
(industry and internal market) in Budapest on the 8th and 9th of July 2024.

The informal COMPET is one of the first events on the Hungarian presidency 
agenda, and it is a very crucial one, as ‘improving the competitiveness of 
the EU’ is among the highest priorities of our presidency. Thanks to the 
enlightening ‘Much more than a market’ report from Mr. Enrico Letta there is 
much to discuss about the topic.

The first day a site visit takes place to MOL CAMPUS, where Mr. Zsolt 
Hernádi Chariman-Ceo of the MOL Group greets the delegations. Marko Mensink, 
Driector General of the European Chemical Industry Council is the keynote 
speaker for the event addressing the Antwerp Declaration for a Europen 
Industrial Deal, which is followed by a mini expo where MOL GROUP walks us 
through their projects initiated by smart transition and what it means in 
action for a company doing business in fossil fuels. The first day concludes 
in a networking dinner with three inspiring stories delivered by three 
champions of the Hungarian economy during the courses.

The second day follows with plenary and breakout sessions where we will be 
able to summarize our thoughts on the reports regarding the state of the EU 
competitiveness. The breakout sessions focus on Electromobility and AI and 
how our competitiveness depends on them. The second day takes place at 
Várkert Bazár, a venue just under the Buda Castle.

I am looking forward to welcoming you at the meetings!

Registration

Delegations are limited to three people (1 HoD + 2). Please note that you 
will have to appoint a delegation accreditation officer (DAO) to handle the 
registration of your delegation (see enclosed PIN for further information 
and deadlines). Seats will be reserved for you as the Head of Delegation 
(HoD) and two of your colleagues in the meeting room. The presidency will 
cover the cost for the accommodation of you as HoD and one of your 
colleagues. Should you have any questions about the event please contact us 
via email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Best regards,

Márton Nagy

Minister for National Economy, Hungary

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt 
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett, illetve 
az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, 
úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az üzenet 
küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt mellékletét a 
rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az esetben tilos az 
üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét lemásolnia, elmentenie, az 
üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally privileged. 
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is 
addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and 
any attachment from your system. Please note that any dissemination, 
distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the information contained 
in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone other than the recipient 
designated above by the sender is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.